The benefits of hybrid cloud are well established. Customers are looking for a solution that can combine the best of on-premises infrastructure with the public cloud for solving their data management challenges. A 2017 451 Research survey found that data capacity and growth, meeting disaster recovery requirements, and high cost of storage were the three biggest storage headaches for customers and public cloud can ease that burden. The Cohesity DataPlatform provides native integration with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and provides an easy on-ramp to using elastic on-demand cloud services provided by AWS.
Catch this on-demand webinar to:
- Learn how Cohesity and AWS enable enterprise-grade cloud archival and disaster recovery
- Understand how to build a hybrid architecture for all secondary data
- Hear how Lending Club is benefiting from the joint Cohesity & AWS solution
- Patrick Feng, Technology Lead for IT Infrastructure, Lending Club
- Henry Axelrod, Storage Solutions Architect, AWS
- Sai Mukundan, Cloud Product Management, Cohesity